Spring is around the corner. It is, therefore, the right time to prepare yourself for the camping ideas and equipment. This is especially very important to those who are willing to go camping for the first time. However, like any other enthusiast, chances are high that you too will commit some mistakes here. The commonest among all is the choice of the bag for packing and loading on the car’s roof top. The good news is that bags like the adventure kings premium waterproof roof top bag, for instance, offer you a unique solution for your camping needs.
However, here is a list of 5 hacks that will summarily take you by surprise especially with regard to the packing space management and carry things to destinations during the itinerary.
- Rolled packing: This is one of the best hacks that promises to make your camping days memorable. Whatever you do there in your camp/s, you must have the basic instruments and things available at your disposal. Having said that, we mean, you may be miles away from the nearby city/town during the camping days. It further connotes that your reach to stuff that you would need each day will be miles away from you. All those put together indicates that you must have a concrete idea and planning about taking things to the camping site. There comes the rolled packing idea that saves enormous space within your bag. For instance, you can roll your T-shirts and socks together and put the roll in any corner of your adventure kings premium waterproof roof top bag. This is indeed a great way of saving the space inside your rooftop bag.
- Matchsticks container and black sandpaper: It is obvious that you would need the fire at the camping sites during the day and also at night and maybe during the early morning too to make a cup of coffee for you. Having said that, we mean, you would need matchsticks and black sandpaper there to lit up the fire. But, the crux is that matchsticks and the sandpaper are susceptible to damp and thus, those must be kept secured in a plastic container.
- Plastic containers: During the itinerary, you would need several containers to carry spices that you would love at the breakfast or at night, for instance. However, you should carry only those spices in plastic containers that you frequently use and can’t live without it. Containers will prevent waste here due to spillage.
- Tick deterrent spray: You will find ticks in abundance at the camping sites. Therefore, you should carry a tick deterrent spray. You can make a tick deterrent at home taking one cup of tea tree oil with two cups of water.
- Duct tape: Duct tapes may sound awkward here, but those are very useful for mundane jobs at the campsite.
Likewise, you may have some better idea to carry things for the camping. But, whatever you do here, you must buy the right rooftop bag such as the adventure kings premium waterproof roof top bag in the first place. This will doubly ensure your happiness during the camping days and the days in transit for sure.